Welcome!

Welcome to the 37th parallel. We are an alien abduction site based in the fictional town of Brightwood Kansas. For more about the site please check out the links above to look through all our info or ask in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Current Events!

Now accepting applications for Human abductees only

M Aug 21 - Eclipse Festival on Old Sky Ave

New Mini Profiles - Please Update your account info

Points Claim Now Available

Staff!

Stats!

Human: 19
Humanoid: 0
Hybrid: 0
Reptilian: 0
Grey: 0
Insectoid: 0
Other: 0
Mammalian: 0

Add Reply

Getting Inked, tag: gonzo/kass
Katherine Fitzpatrick
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 03:12 PM

Katherine Fitzpatrick

/ / Members

She had her Sony MP3 turned onto Kenny Logins, humming to Danger Zone and bouncing on her feet as she entered the tattoo parlor. She walked over to the front desk and leaned against it, grinning. "I'm here to get my first ever tattoo. I want Kass on it, asap," she said, fiddling with the piece of sketch paper she had the design drawn on. It was of a sparrow that had fallen to Earth, dead and a bible quote underneath it that stated You are worth more than many sparrows and she had always felt connected to that quote despite not being overtly religious. She at least believed in the almighty and that he had a plan for everyone. It was nice knowing she was loved by a higher being, cared for, rather than be written off as too small and unimportant.

The clerk pointed her to the waiting area, and she took a seat, crossing her legs and leaning back. She was wearing her knee length periwinkle blue sweater duster, black leather shorts, and a black sleeveless shirt. Black ankle high biker boots. She felt a little nervous, as she had never liked needles but it was time she got a tattoo. Kass had them all over and she was feeling left out, she needed to catch up to her sister this century. The next tattoo she planned to get, if it wasn't too bad when she got this one, was of a butterfly eating a snake on a sunflower. A symbolization of good outweighing sin.

Kiss' Heaven's on Fire came on, and she laughed to herself, loud and boiterous. How appropriate a title. This tattoo was fate, oh yeah. She was starting to get excited now, she wasn't sure where she was getting it but she figured Kass would give her some advice and she'd probably go with it but now that she thought about it, she kinda wanted it on a boob. Fat was supposed to be the least painful to get a tattoo on and she definitely didn't want it on a bone. "Come on, Kass. Hurry it the hell up," she whispered to herself, bouncing in her seat.

--------------------
icon and recoloring by samigirl90 @Shadowplay
PM
^
Kassandra Fitzpatrick
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 09:36 AM

Kassandra Fitzpatrick

/ / Members

It had been a couple days since the last incident of waking up with unexplainable cuts and bruises, since she and Bryce had found her missing knife. They were still waiting to hear back from Bryce’s buddy as far as the substance scraped from the blade, but even still without knowing, Kassandra was finally starting to feel like her normal self again or at least enough so that the shakes had gone and she could get some work in down at the shop.

As she made her way down the stairs outside and stepped onto the first floor porch, a cigarette hanging loose from her fingers and the long sleeves of her shirt hiding the still healing marks on her flesh, Kass knew that she would be alright now. Or would be at least until the next time she woke up the way she had two mornings prior, so she hoped like hell it was over. She takes a few drags off the cigarette as she stands by the railing, just watching as a couple cars drove by in silence before grinding the cigarette out on the metallic barrier at the porch’s edge, then turned and made her way inside the tattoo shop.

It only took her a moment upon entering for Kass’ eyes to adjust to the changes in lighting and spot the familiar form of her twin sister sitting with her back to her, and with a wicked grin the older of the two crept forward slowly and quiet until she was standing right behind and crouched down slightly so she could blow a bit of cold air hard against her twin’s ear.

“Morning Kat.” She remarks with a chuckle in the midst of whatever the reaction was, a wide and amused grin held unapologetically upon her face. “What can I do for yah?”
PM
^
Katherine Fitzpatrick
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 02:04 AM

Katherine Fitzpatrick

/ / Members

She was in the middle of listening to Lick it up by Kiss, dancing around in her seat and waving her hands in the air and headbangings. Definitely way too much fun she was having by herself. Though she always did. Sometimes, the best company and entertainment was when you were by yourself. Just as the song started switching, she calmed down and felt breath against her ear, which made her squeak and jump up in surprise. "What the heck?," she exclaimed, pulling an earbud from her ear.

She turned sharply looking for the source and wasn't surprised to see her too silly older sister standing there with a grin on her face. "You're a total poophead, you know that?," Kat said, grinning back with a roll of her eye. "You're so lucky I didn't punch you in the face or worse. You might've had a black eye or exploded ovaries right now." She'd never hit her sister though, sometimes, when they were younger, they would almost come to blows over something stupid but mostly they had stayed close through out the years, like most twins usually do.

She bounced up on the heels of her feet and waved her arm across the air dramatically. "A tattoo! Perhaps on my boob or wherever you suggest. I got the drawing done and everything. It's pretty darn sweet to be honest. The friend that did it is like an amazing artist but the poor jab works in IT. Guess art doesn't pay the bills," she answered, smiling. "I want you to do it because you're the bestest sister and tattoo artist I know. I trust you not to screw up my first ink, ya know?"

--------------------
PM
^
Kassandra Fitzpatrick
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 09:32 AM

Kassandra Fitzpatrick

/ / Members

Kassandra took a couple quick steps backwards as her twin jumped to her feet with a few words filled with pseudo-indignance, and then the tattooist was smirking as she emulated a yawn in the face of Kat’s threats of what if. They were all empty promises of violence, and both of them knew it well enough that neither among them could even keep a straight face about it.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Kassandra replied with the smirk still plastered on her face, more thankful than anything for the distraction from the more sobering issues in her life brought on by the antics and byplay between the twins.

Her smirk then turned to a grin as Kat voiced intent to finally let her put some ink on, and for a few seconds thought her twin would get the club’s symbol worn already by most of the other members including Kass herself. But instead she finds herself nodding with curious interest as Kat mentions her wanted design having come from an artful friend.

“You should tell your friend to talk to Uncle Mike, maybe he’ll hire the guy as a freelance designer if he needs some side cash. We’re always looking for fresh ideas… anyways lemme see what you got.” She replies, still holding her smile and most of her stressful previous thoughts forgotten for the moment as Kass held her hand out for the piece of paper that the drawing was upon.
PM
^
Katherine Fitzpatrick
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 02:01 PM

Katherine Fitzpatrick

/ / Members

Her sister's calm and too cool attitude often made her wish she could be that laidback and aloof, but alas she didn't have it in her unless she was blazed or in a nice, warm bubble bath. She put a hand on her hip, the other with the sketch paper and sparrow with quote in the other hand. She cocked her hip out, smirking in turn, playfully. 'Don't yeah, yeah, yeah me, big Sis or else I might actually pop you one," she teased.

She shrugged. "Maybe, I will. He could use the extra cash," she said as she held out the piece of sketch paper. She would see a sparrow, fallen to the Earth on small pebbles, and grass. The sparrows wings would be flared out, relaxed from death and the bible quote at the bottom curving another the Sparrow's body.

The sparrow itself was colorfully done, in various types of colors but you could tell it was a Sparrow. She just figured the color from god's rainbow would be a nice touch It was well done and beautiful. She was excited to have it. She even gave her friend ten bucks fora job well done. She would have felt bad otherwise.

She bounced on her heels, and grinned. "So, whatcha think?"

--------------------
PM
^
Kassandra Fitzpatrick
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 10:43 AM

Kassandra Fitzpatrick

/ / Members

Kassandra rolls her eyes a little and lets out a chuckle at hearing the words from her twin, knowing without having to think about it that the threat was empty. Not that they hadn’t had their sibling scuffles over the years, but it was as unlikely for Katie to give warning just as much as it was for Kass herself. Neither would ever attack with true intent to harm, but their fighting Irish spirits were not always able to hold back anger, as rang true with most of their family, and even most of their friends and allies.

She gives a slight nod in reply to the response to her comment regarding her twin’s friend, not really knowing the guy that well to be much concerned with it past Kat’s interest, and then takes the piece of paper baring the sketch. As she rakes her eyes over the details, Kass bit down a little on her lip while her mind quickly calculated the time it would take, coming up with just under two hours if Kat was able to sit still for the entirety. It was likely they’d break for a smoke a time or two so perhaps longer, but Kass figured about a hundred and twenty should be a good price, even with the family discount.

“Looks pretty good.. I can do this in about two hours give or take but I’m gonna be needing some coffee first and a few minutes to let the high from the half a joint I just smoked to settle in. Don’t wanna be slipping or nothing.” She says with a half-smile and offers the paper back before motioning for Kat to follow as she led the way to the back ‘break’ room, which more served as a secondary clubhouse for the MC, though Kass doubted any of the others would be around this early. “Tell your friend if he gets a portfolio together, say about twenty or thirty designs, I’ll throw him a few hundred if they’re as good and he wants to sell on a one time deal. I’ll give Uncle Mike copies and see if he wants to reach out… So you working Purgatory tonight or are you off? Was thinking to take a good long ride out to the city and back later if you wanna come with.”
PM
^
Katherine Fitzpatrick
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 07:38 PM

Katherine Fitzpatrick

/ / Members

"Yeah, he did a great job," she said, bouncing behind her as they headed into the break room. She hadn't been in here for awhile, too much work lately. She laughed, eyebrow cocked as she turned off her music and places it in her sweater pocket. "I'll never understand how you function doing this stuff high. Haven't you ever screwed up someone's ink? At least once? I'd probably accidently write no regerts instead of regrets on someone's typical tattoo."

She nodded. "Sure thing but I think he's too busy to do anything other than work. It was like pulling teeth attempting to get him to do this drawing." She grabed a cup of coffee, putting in lots of creamer and sugar. Not like she needed it, she was naturally on a high and usually that meant she was hyper. She sat down in a chair and shrugged. "I can call off. I could use a ride tonight, been a couple days since I let Felix take me for a drive. I miss him." Felix was not a man, but her harley. She had a tendency to name her personal objects. Her laptop was Jude, and her sony mp3 was Ruby. It was a terrible and juvenille habit.

--------------------
PM
^
Kassandra Fitzpatrick
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 05:42 PM

Kassandra Fitzpatrick

/ / Members

Kassandra fell silent for the next few moments as she led the way and then entered into the backroom, making a beeline for the coffee pot and grabbing it up to pour herself a cup before putting it back down to allow Kate to do the same. Stepping back a couple feet, she dumps some cream and near unhealthy amount of sugar in as well before blowing on the surface for a moment taking a sip.

She gives a smile and nods a couple times as she listened to her sister speak, and found herself glad that she’d have company for the ride later, maybe they could find a good party and stay in the city overnight even. It had been a while since Kass had cut loose, and with the most recent incident of her having lost several hours of time from her memory, she was definitely in need of feeding her inner demons to avoid going crazy, and getting completely trashed with her twin and a bunch of strangers seemed a good way of doing it. But then she was always the more wild of the sisters, and knew Kate might take some convincing for that part of the plan, though that could wait for later.

“Whatever works.” She replies with a grin and then took another couple sips of the coffee as she moved over to one of the couches in the corner and sits down. “Oh did you hear about Shane, James and Hunter running into that creeper Cole from a couple years back? Guess they gave him a hard end so he ain’t gonna be able to pull no more of his bullshit around here or anywhere else now.” Kassandra asked with an obviously satisfied tone, having hated the now dead man fiercely and also with a bit of bitterness that she hadn’t been around to help them.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine.

We do not claim rights to any images used. They are only here for inspiration. All other contents © to its creator.

This board and its setting are a work of fiction. Any similarity to the real world are entirely coincidental.

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Legends of Turall Ataraxy Our Heroes and Villains The Wall Moorland Manor Demiurge Journey to the Stars Pandora Abstract Reality Age of Heroes Where Dreams go to Die Fairest of them all Sufficient Unto the Day The Four Dimensions The Kingdom Sinsomnia Islands in the Sun All I Wish Mahalo 

RPG-D Shadowplay
Vector Rorupurei The Wicked Within

toggle cbox